Marine Daylight Signalling Lamp Aldis Lamp With Charger & Battery Box - CXD8
IMPA CODE: CXD8 330641 / CXD8-CDX 330646 / CXD8-XDX 330647
Main technical parameter:
Light intensity: 60,000cd
Light pilliar angle: 6 degree
Telescope magnification: 4
Telescope visual angle: 3 degree
Lamp holder: G6.35
Plug: Four pin 25M-4A
Protection class: IP44
Installation required by SOL AS regulations Chapter V which reads as follows: “All ships of over 1 50 tons gross tonnage, when engaged on international voyages, shall have on board an efficient daylight signalling lamp which shall not be solely dependent upon the ship's main source of electrical power.”
The daylight signal lamp with 15 m flexible cable and a standard plug, and is equipped with a battery (normal working time is not less than 2 hours), a charger and other accessories. In addition, generally in the design, a number of daylight signal light sockets (the number is determined according to the size of the ship) are usually installed on the steering room and the wingshelter.
The scope of application
Applied to daylight signal communication between the ships.
1. With good quality cast aluminum shell and mechanical flash device.
2. Light weight, easy to operate and carry.
3. It can be equipped with charger and battery box additionally.
4. Cable outside diameter Φ9 mm.
1. Approval by CCS(China Classification Society), certificate number ZJ20P4039-8.
2. Conform to and JISF8456-1996.
3. Patent No.: ZL 2014 3 0497341.5.
4. By the American Bureau of Shipping"ABS"certification, certificate number 18-SQ1799333-PDA
|Telescope visual angle||3°|
|Plug||4 Pin 25M-4A|
|Cable outside diameter||Φ9.5|
|Input voltage||AC 110V/60Hz / 220V/50Hz/60Hz|
|Output voltage||DC 12V/24V|
|Operating temperature||-25℃ ~ 45℃|
|Socket||4 Pole 25M-4B / 3 Pole 25M-4B|