370514 Suez Canal Marine Halogen Search Light -TZ5
IMPA CODE: 370501-370514
Complying with the “Rules of Navigation” established by The Suez Canal Authority, which states that ships which go through the canal during the night must be equipped with The Suez Canal Searchlight.
The lamp must have a luminous intensity of a single light beam not less than 3 x 106 (3 million) candela, which is equivalent to a high efficiency lamp of 2,000 watts for vessels up to 30,000 S.C. tons gross and 3,000 watts for vessels over 30,000 S.C. tons gross. The searchlights must have a certificate issued by one of the Classification Societies such as N.K., Lloyd, etc. and must be equipped with a 2 lamp carrier that can be turned into position to let the lamp focus directly on the reflector.
The scope of application
Applied to illuminations of ship pass through the suez canal and the narrow sea-route when night navigation, can search and illuminate the obstacle on the surface.
1. The lamp body adopts good quality aluminium alloy, the weight is light, good quality toughened glass lampshade.
2. Design with two bulbs structure, has rotary switch inside, can change between the bulbs under the electricity.
3. Two hemisphere reflectors, can adjust the reflect effect between the ± 5° horizontally.
4. Equipped safe vent-valve under the lamp canister, can ensure the air pressure balance in and out the lamp canister.
5. Can rotate the lamp ± 30° in vertically, ± 180° in horizontally.
6. Parallel light-beam, far illumination distance.
7. Conform to《 GRADE ENTRY NORMS FOR STEEL SHIPS》and the request of《SUEZ CANAL NAVIGATION RULES》 .
8. Patent No.：201520694772.X
9. Approved by the American Bureau of Shipping"ABS"Certification, certificate number 18-SQ1799333-PDA.
10. Approved by CCS (China Classification Society) Certification, certificate number ZJ20P4039-2.
|Voltage||220V/50Hz / 220V/60Hz|
|Power||2000W / 3000W|
|Light source||Tungsten halogen lamp|
|Cable outside Diameter||Φ14-Φ16|